POS solution products are generally straightforward, helping retailers ring up customers, update inventory levels, present basic reports and keep track of customers.
Point of Sale
Helps sales clerks ring-up customers and process payments. Ensures cashiers charge the correct amount, adjusts inventory and prints receipts.
Automates the management of supply levels. Deducts inventory as sales are completed and provides alerts when inventory levels reach pre-defined thresholds. Also provides reports on inventory movement trends.
Centralizes accounting data and provides accurate details on business performance. Incorporates inventory figures as well as other expenses, such as payroll and rent.
Stores customer information and purchase history. Enables retailers to track contact information and preferred items to market to customers.
Our web based POS solution is accessible from any location. The web based solution application even allows you to work offline without internet and syncs back up once online again.
- Accessible Everywhere (Yangon/ Mandalay / etc)
- Central Real-time Inventory Management
- We can consolidate all our systems to one inventory.
- We wouldn’t need to send an excel spreadsheet back and forth – we would all have access to one real-time inventory.
- Multiple warehouses/locations
- Easy to transferring inventory from one store to another.
- It is built in so that we can transfer inventory from one store to another with it being very easy.
- Point of Sales Capability
- Save your time, increase accuracy and provide greater control over what happens at the sales counter.
- With the aid of User friendly screen interfaces, you can process your sales quickly and efficiently.
- It will enhance operation, providing with increased speed, accuracy and control of inventory – all of which lead to increased profits and more time to focus on growing business.
- Free training for staff as easy to learn.
- Prints sales orders and invoices.
- Handles the visibility of sales, purchases, stock counts, etc based on the roles assigned to users.
- Web Integration for Inventory
- You are able to login through any browser on any platform and see customers, inventory, and everything that is accessible through the web.
- Ability to have barcode scanning
Inventory Feature Hightlights:
Below are some of the inventory features that come with our POS web based solution.
View stock levels across locations with ease; Transferring inventory from one store to another is just few clicks away.
Multiple price lists can be associated with one Central inventory, giving you the freedom to offer different pricing based on location, and/or customer group. Price lists can also be assigned start/end date for promotional markdowns.
Freedom to create rules and implement your choice of Sales Promotions. From buy one get one to % off next purchase, giving you the freedom to create, run, and later view powerful reports on Promotions.
Create, print, and scan to redeem coupons directly from POS. Coupons can be created stand-alone, or in association with sales promotions. Later view reports to see how many coupons produced vs. how many redeemed.
Multiple Tax Rate Support
Have locations/products with different tax rates? No problem. Tax rates can be set on the product or location level. Set and manage different tax rates for all of your store locations.
Our web based POS solution makes life easier for multi-store businesses. Accessing customer records, pulling comparison reports between locations, making inventory transfers and adding new locations can be done instantly.
Purchasing/Receiving Feature Hightlights:
Reorder & Restock Levels
Automate your ordering process by defining Reorder points & Restock levels for products. Later use these rules as recommendation or rule for ordering.
Purchase Order Creation
Create Purchase orders to be sent out to suppliers by email, or print out and send the hardcopy. Customize text, and add your logo for that professional feel!
Purchase Order Receiving
Track Purchase Order status to see what has arrived and what is in transit. Write off damaged goods, and track partial orders.
Stock Replenishment Report
One report to truly revolutionize the ordering process. One click of a button adds quantities based on restock level, one more click to generate Purchase Order documents to the multiple suppliers associated.
Clean report by Supplier and/or products ordered in given date range. View & print from anywhere, at anytime.
Point of Sale Features:
Cloud Hybrid System
Run your POS system both online and offline. System can be independent from web access and data is auto-synced upon re-connection.
Place sales on hold and reopen at later time for speedy checkout. Add product. Found item not in the system? No problem, add or edit products on the fly right at POS.
Create returns with ease, option to print receipts with scanable barcode to speed up the process.
Speedy Product Lookup
Query products by name or code, scan barcodes, or select items from inventory list to add them to the transaction.
Real time X-report
View registers totals with breakdown of payment type at the POS with real-time data. Real-time updating means administrators viewing current numbers from anywhere at anytime.
Run on any device with a web browser that provides the freedom of mobility.
Sales Order/Invoice Report
It shows details for all the Sales Order/Invoices generated in the POS system within a specified date range.
It shows details for the Cash/Check/Credit Card Payment/Receipt made on Purchase Order/Sales Order respectively within a specified date range.
Purchase Order/Receipt Report
It shows details for all the Purchase Order/Receipt generated in the POS system within a specified date range.
Inventory Status Report
This report shows the Status of the Stock i.e., Cost, Total Qty.
Stock Transfer Report
This reports show details for all the Stock Transfer occurred within a specified date range.